Notice of privacy practices and information about how we protect the information entered into our website
The ultimate aim of our website is to deliver the most sophisticated healthcare and extraordinary shopping experience. All the information about customers that we receive on the website facilitates us to deliver extraordinary healthcare along with supplying products that you are interested in
Information Collected and Stored Automatically
When you visit our website to browse, read pages, submit forms, or download information, we automatically collect and store the following information:
The Internet domain and IP address from which you access our portal;
- 🔘 The date and time you access our site;
- 🔘 The pages you visit on our website https://labstogo.testforstd.com/
- 🔘 If you linked to this website from another website, the address of that website.
- 🔘 IP addresses, which are numbers automatically assigned to a computer when using the Internet;
- 🔘 The type of browser and operating system used to access the site;
- 🔘 The search terms used to get to the website, in addition to search terms used in the site’s search engine;
- 🔘 The dates and times users access the site;
- 🔘 The type of device used to access the site;
- 🔘 How often users visit the site;
- 🔘 The pages users visit within the site; and
- 🔘 The links made to other websites through this site.
Our website implements the physical, electronic at the same time all appropriate administrative processes for safeguarding the confidentiality of the user’s personal information. The SSL encryption is being put to use for providing safety and protection to all your personal information. Apart from that, several procedures have been adopted for providing protection of personal information in our own facility. Accessing the user’s personal information is completely restricted. Only a few employees can access consumer’s personal information for a certain specific job purpose.
Our website reserves all the rights to alter, modify, or even amend the policy at any point of time. The consumers are requested to keep checking out the policy periodically for any of the changes or modifications done.